OFFICIAL Eat Right & Get Fit Challenge

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

sancarlos
The Dude

Re: OFFICIAL Eat Right & Get Fit Challenge

Post by sancarlos »

Just another reason to limit your cocktail intake before a run.
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Drove by there coming back from breakwater a few hours later but really wish I could have seen either incident.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Brontoburglar
The Dude

Post by Brontoburglar »

mister d wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:32 pm Drove by there coming back from breakwater a few hours later but really wish I could have seen either incident.
I was hoping for a peloton update here
"We're not the smartest people in the world. We go down the straightaway and turn left. That's literally what we do." -- Clint Bowyer
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Oh man, it’s been a light two weeks between work and constant softball. Travel funeral #2 in 10 days tomorrow so hopefully back regularly on the hog starting Wednesday.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
Brontoburglar
The Dude

Post by Brontoburglar »

my hashtag peloton life is not good either. too much time outside. had a hashtag 10 week streak going until a golf trip to San Diego two weeks ago
"We're not the smartest people in the world. We go down the straightaway and turn left. That's literally what we do." -- Clint Bowyer
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Yeah. So far I’m super good at continuing a streak and very bad at restarting once one stops if I know I won’t be able to keep it going.