10SNE1?

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

Jerloma
The Dude

10SNE1?

Post by Jerloma »

Don't look now, but Nadal is not only back but looks to be in prime form. He smoked Federer last night at Indian Wells.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God
Jerloma
The Dude

Re: 10SNE1?

Post by Jerloma »

I'm sorry but I need to share the epic moment I had on the court tonight in mixed dubs. 5-5 in the 2nd set tiebreak after dropping the first 6-4. Opponents playing out of their minds. Beautiful lob over my partner hits the baseline. So I'm sprinting after this thing and catch up to it right at the curtain. I snap a tweener as hard as I can, then fall through the curtain, hit the back wall, fall down and bust my knee open. I'm on the ground a bit dazed and I hear all the people watching banging on the window and screaming. I thought they were just applauding my effort. Apparently the shot lands for a winner right on the baseline. Went right in between the two opponents. I didn't see it. I serve an ace on the next point to win the set and then we win the 3rd in a tiebreak. Most fun I've ever had on a tennis court.

Dumb luck for the most part. I can't really aim tweeners. Especially ones with that little real estate, but it might be my greatest sports moment ever. My adrenaline was through the roof for the rest of the match.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God
Scottie
Donny

Re: 10SNE1?

Post by Scottie »

Jerloma wrote:I can't really aim tweeners. Especially ones with that little real estate
Condolences.
Your own personal AR-15 wielding Jesus